The BICRLM.org team is delighted to invite you to collaborate in a retrospective study investigating the outcomes of liver surgery among patients with bilobar colorectal liver metastases.
What is it about?
- A collaborative approach to study the post-surgical outcomes among patients with bilobar colorectal liver metastases.
- Click here to access the study protocol.
Project Summary (see the Protocol for details):
- Inclusion criteria: Patients with bilobar CRLM with at least two lesions in the anatomical right and anatomical left sides (minimum of 4 lesions in total) and are considered for surgical clearance
- Type of intervention: Surgery (2-stage resection / single stage resection / resection +/- ablation)
- Primary outcomes: Liver-specific recurrence at 3-,6- months,1-,2-,3- and 5-year period
- Secondary outcomes: Overall survival and disease free survival at 3-,6-months,1-,3-,5- and 10-year period, and post-operative outcomes
- Identify the clinical and pathological features influencing the RFS and OS among patients with BiCRLM irrespective of the treatment modalities used
- Evaluate the post-operative outcomes and be able to make informed decisions for this group of patients with complex disease distribution
- Become part of a growing global surgical research and audit collaborative network
- Obtain PubMed citable co-authorship and access the raw data for future studies
- Data collection period: The study will be open for enrolment and data collection from 1st November 2020 to 31st March 2021
How can you get involved?
- Click here to register your participation
- Obtain necessary local approvals
We would be delighted to welcome you to collaborate.
The BiCRLM.org Team